Find a better price - we'll beat it.
Have Questions - Call, Email, or Chat with us online.
We are the inversion specialist !
The IronMan ATIS 5000 Ab Toner Extreme Inversion Table provides the additional benefit of AB training while inverting. By including AB and Core training to the inverted position, it will isolate the abdominal muscles more effectively than bench training. At the same time inverting will provide effective back stretching and relaxation. The Ironman ATIS 5000 Ab Toner Extreme Inversion Table expands the use of inversion tables and provides an additional dimension to inverting by using 10 different locking angles of inversion. This Inversion Table can also be locked for safely mounting and dismounting as well.
* Scratch resistant powder coated finish.
* Foam covered steel with extra long safety handles.
* 2 1/2" extra comfortable foam backrest platform with extended head rest for extra support.
* "Smart Gear" allows table to lock at 10 different angles and prevents "free falling" while inverting. Allows user to "lock" the table at a 90 degree inverting position.
* "Ankle Ratchet " locks the ankles in place easily.
* Height adjustment up to 6'6" and weight supports up to 320 lbs.
* Inverting hand grips provides maximum stretching while inverting.
* Extra large foot platform for easy on and off.
* Extended foam safety handles for easy return and body positioning.
* "Super Side Holder" can store cell phones, eye glasses, wallets, coins, and other articles.
* Front durable rubber foot stabilizers for extra stability.
If you are comparing the ATIS 5000 vs the ATIS 4000 the differences are subtle.
AB Training Benefits
Average time to assemble this table is one hour. This table can be folded for storage by removing the bed assembly from the main frame and stored in two pieces. when the Inversion Table rotated past the vertical inverted position the bed becomes locked.
Disclaimer: As with any fitness program, people should consult with their medical advisor before beginning inversion therapy. In general, contra indications for inversion are for health problems related to eye pressure, heart or circulatory problems, spinal injury, or bone weaknesses or fractures.