- Our Gravity Boots come with a Five year Warranty!
- Dual Self-locking rachet buckles: For added safety, our Gravity Boots will not release even when the lever arm is in the open position. A release tab must first be depressed to release the buckle strap.
- Padding provides Unparalleled comfort: The boot liners are a special blend of 5/8" foam designed to give maximum comfort with minimum compression. The unique feature of our padding system is the boot shell around it.
- Flexible Shell: Manufactured of light, highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a comfortable fit that minimizes any pressure points.
- Strength: The bar hook is pressure molded nylon-glass alloy. Lab tests of hook strength shows supporting capability of more than 1,600 lbs. per hook.
- Removeable Calf Loops: Removeable calf loops reduce ankle load & prevents the front edge of boot from putting pressure on the top of foot. They also puts a 2º bend in the knees, which is more comfortable than inverting with straight legs.
Order the XL, only if your calf muscle is 16" or larger.
Our gravity boots are recommended for the following tables only: Teeter Hang Ups EP 550, EP 560, F5000, F7000, F8000, Fit100, & Fitform inversion tables.
We know our products well and refuse to sell inferior products on our website. If you're not happy with your product, then we're not happy. We rarely experience a return , but gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. When unpacking, make notes on how it is packed. This way, if you need to repack it again, you'll know how. Products should be returned in original packaging and new condition. Our return procedure and policy can be reviewed on our company info page.
Disclaimer: As with any fitness program, people should consult with their medical advisor before beginning inversion therapy. In general, contra indications for inversion are for health problems related to eye pressure, heart or circulatory problems, spinal injury, or bone weaknesses or fractures.